View with Mozilla Firefox. Powered by Blogger.

coup de grace

>> Friday, January 28, 2011




















on a distant shore past color and regret
my memory wanders - as the night unclothes 
the moon, petal by petal, light by light -
to when spring sprung for the first time
and i unraveled like all things unravel


falling as if eyes are never meant to see
heart chasing hair chasing breath chasing
dreams that stars with folded arms dream
until all that there is left and left for none
is a wound that carelessly forgets to heal


what now, my love? 


undo with words what  words have undone
for no rain nor scent can wither a memory
these roots shall find its home in the sea
where blue and sand speak death and there
the lie will be the end descending as a kiss



2 comments:

sheenarobins January 28, 2011 at 1:57 AM  

What can I say, my love?
I am looking at your soul
Yet I could never touch...

Shalini January 28, 2011 at 8:06 PM  

The images your words conjure up....wow!

Post a Comment

visits

music from movies

this blog

Copyright 2010© by Cris Advincula. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP