View with Mozilla Firefox. Powered by Blogger.

[GUEST POETRY]

>> Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ocean's Gift
by Marie Jimenez-Beaumont






















When life casts its gray shadows
and the tests have been too much to take
When my heart has been broken once again
and my dreams have faded into nothingness
the white sands of the beach is where I go.

Running past sand castles
and the hidden treasures the sand may hold
running past lovers basking in the warmth
of the eternal sun -
I reach for the cool embrace of
the ocean's wave.

Together we dance to the ebb and flow
of the tide of life
and together
we stand unafraid.

In the silence of the distance the ocean's
strength speaks to me
enveloping my soul with
the gift of peace it came to find. 




"It's great to be here, meeting other writers and gaining inspiration and connections from all over the world!
fr the author's profile page on HubPages where she writes as
VioletSun






2 comments:

AIDY November 14, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

Cris, beautiful imagery. Always a pleasure. This has me thinking that I should start writing poetry again.

Cris A November 15, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

I think it's high time that we be served again with your great poetry Sandy :D

Post a Comment

visits

music from movies

this blog

Copyright 2010© by Cris Advincula. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP