View with Mozilla Firefox. Powered by Blogger.

solomon sang

>> Sunday, October 30, 2011





















there i trod by the river
tranquil green but gold under the sun
seeking the one with scent of fair lily,
eyes of dove's and hair dark as dusk


there i trod by the river
pebbles soft as kisses 'neath my feet
the air cooler than winter's touch yet
did not bring my beloved's embrace


there by the river i trod
with withering soul fragrant as spice
lingering, waiting for thy love beloved
that sprung for no reason nor prayer


our love is a song beloved, born by the
stars because you were you and i was i


there by the river i trod



2 comments:

Anonymous,  November 25, 2011 at 4:19 AM  

Hi Cris, your blog is awesome!! Very beautiful dedication and devotion to God and his Creation, the written word and poetry as well as photography. I enjoy your friendship and am happy to have met you and your wonderful gifts and your friends. Be blessed brother.

Anonymous,  November 28, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Beautiful Poetry Cris. Thanks for joing my Blog and I have joined yours. I need more followers??? I hope you have a wonderful day.

Post a Comment

visits

music from movies

this blog

Copyright 2010© by Cris Advincula. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP