View with Mozilla Firefox. Powered by Blogger.

antarctica

>> Friday, September 3, 2010





















you shun me and i die a thousand
deaths, breath by breath, petal by petal
but i endure like waves to the shore

your beauty is my melancholy a mirror
of a million stars, a smile and i fall
to despair in shades of midnight blue

for your youth, your fragile, delicate youth
is my greatest tragedy. somewhere, the sun
dreams of the waters of  the moon

i hear time stops in Antarctica, losing
itself in all the whiteness.time forgetting
time. i'll set sail before winter descends

but while this flower flies with the wind
will you defy the maps to your heart?
i promise to return eternal as stone

.



















.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  September 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM  

I'll put aside the maps in my ventricular archives Cris ;)

Shalini September 3, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

Time-stopping, heart-stopping verse!

Jodi September 4, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

Ouch, the shun. The closer one is the more it hurts...
Timeless and Divine!

Francia Clavecillas September 6, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

Ah, I promise to return eternal as stone ....beautifully said, Cris. And the photos, they just transport me to another world!

Cris A October 27, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

Thanks for stopping by my friends. You all keep me wanting to write and write with your kind words :D

Post a Comment

visits

music from movies

this blog

Copyright 2010© by Cris Advincula. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP